Thursday, June 6, 2013

The Lady O influence.....

With all the interest {still} surrounding the First Lady's "interaction" with a protestor at an appearance earlier this week, I figured I'd post my interpretations of Mrs. Obama's style if she were to compete in a Mrs. pageant!   Here goes...........let me know what you think?

Mrs. Michelle LaVaughn Robinson Obama, Mrs. Nation (for the time being anyway).  :-)  There is a WONDERFUL fashion blog that highlights Mrs. Obama - these photos are from that site.

Interview attire













































Arrival or Contestant Dinner











































Fitness Wear











































Fun Fashion




















































Formal Wear


















































Departure with Husband






















I LOVE this woman's style!  She'd do just fine in the pageant world! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for posting.