The West Newton native, was crowned at the state pageant on April 7 at the Hyatt Regency Hotel in Moon, Pennsylvania. She and her husband Jay have four children, ages 9, 8, 5 & 1. (I can't even imagine!!!) Second time was a charm as she first competed for the Mrs. PA title more than a decade ago!!!
She's such a wonderful person and after reading more about her, I am sure you'll agree.
Q) Tell us about you and your husband's first date!
Speed round: Favorites -
- Color - green
- Food - crab cakes
- Dessert - tiramisu
- Wedding Memory - Wedding memory dancing with my family
- Celebrity - Jennifer Aniston
- Thing to do with your children - cuddle while reading together
- Item you MUST take to Mrs. United States - camera
- Season - summer
- Clothing item or accessory you can't live without - flip flops and favorite jeans:)