Friday, May 2, 2014

In Memory of Darrin K. James........We're Back!!!

My dear pageant friends, fans & supporters,

I know it's been a while.....I've been through a few life changes over the past nine months...most profoundly the sudden loss of my husband in November 2013.  He was my biggest supporter and quiet as kept, took great pride in being Mr. Maryland United States and Mrs. District of Columbia America respectively.





It's now time to get back in the saddle and return to what I love and enjoy......watching, researching, looking at and reviewing pageants, beauty trends, inspiring young people and female empowerment.  I hope you will rejoin me as we get back on this roller coaster of exploring the Pageants & Pearls of pageantry.

I love you Babe! Rest in peace. Thank you for always being there for me and being the life of the "husband" parties at Nationals. I am still going strong and thinking of you.



In the infamous (yet, modified) words of Jay-Z "You ready Dee?" BEST BELIEVE I AM!!!  Pageant season #2014 is here.

For more on our pageant and event planning services, please visit www.madisondonovangroup.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for posting.