Friday, February 25, 2011

What's she been up to?

Last July, I made it a  point to highlight the newest Mrs. United States Rachel Juillerat.   As a former state titleholder, this system will always have a special place in my heart.  Imagine my surprise when I took a look through my stats and found that my post about Mrs. Juillerat has been my highest view post over the past two years.  I figured since you obviously like her so much, I owe it to you to tell you a bit about what she's been up too.

I've been following this blond beauty on her blog as well as her Twitter and I must say, she's been quite a busy lady!!!  Most recently, she and her United States sister queens. participated in a Tony Bowls Fashion Show.


Over the holidays, she attended a Firefighters Christmas Party for more than 300 children and their families.


In November, she was Macy's guest at the Thanksgiving Parade in New York City and helped the Arthritis Foundation raise more than $30,000 at their Monster Bash & Dash/5K - 1M run.


 A trip to visit the Children's Hospital in Birmingham, Alabama and modeling in the Johnathan Kayne fashion with Miss United States and Alabama state queens show made for an exciting October !!!


Looks like those Mrs. United States judges may have done a pretty good job with their selection!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for posting.