Wednesday, April 6, 2011

Contrast !!

This is one of the best photos I've seen this week.  It's customary for the Mrs. America contestants to present the owner/general manager of the property where the pageant is being held with gifts.  I came across photos of Mr. Jim Justice, owner of the fabulous Greenbriar Resort and some Mrs. America 2011 delegates as they presented their gifts.   The contrast in their heights and sheer size is just so cute to me! 
 Mrs. Maryland America, April Henley Proudfoot
Mrs. Pennsylvania 2011, Erin Joy Landis 
Mrs. South Carolina, Niki Warternburg
Mrs. New Jersey 2011, Ceylone Booth Groomes
Mrs. West Virginia, Kayla Tilley

I mean, at 6 ' 7", it's a little difficult for most women to measure up to Mr. Justice, but these photos made me smile!  Enjoy your time at the resort ladies, it will definitely be an experience you won't soon forget.  Believe me, I know.  I had the same experience in Tuscon.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for posting.